Images are representations only.
Model ANE-1 Differential Pressure AnemometerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Model ANE-1 Differential Pressure Anemometer is a robust and durable bidirectional anemometer with no moving parts or sensing electronics.
With the installed tubing, the ANE-1 connects easily to any manometer or applicable pressure sensing device and is capable of measuring a wide velocity range.
The air velocity range and accuracy is dependent on the installed manometer, and the ANE-1 retains the accuracy as long as it is dust free.
The ANE-1 is made from high quality ABS plastic, comes with a convenient handle, and includes 5' of blue and 5' of red silicone tubing (2 mm ID x 4.5 mm OD) with removeable adapter sized 2 mm OD to 3/16" OD that has two removeable 5" clear silicone 3/16" ID x 3/8" OD tubing versatile process options.Features
- Wide Velocity Range Dependent on Connected Manometer
- Includes 5´ of Blue and 5´ of Red Silicone Tubing with a Removable Adapter Sized 2 mm OD to 3/16˝ OD
- 2 mm O.D. to 3/16” O.D. - Adapter
Handle Assembly Material
- -5° to 50° C (23° to 122° F)
- 3/16” Tube
- 5” Tube
- ABS - Anemometer
- Silicone - Tubing
- 7.7 oz. (220 g)
- Measure face air velocity on grills, diffusers, registers, exhaust hoods