Images are representations only.
Series 608 Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure TransmitterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Dwyer Series 608 Differential Pressure Transmitters convert positive, negative (vacuum), or differential pressures of clean, dry air or other non-conductive, noncorrosive gases into a standard two wire, 4-20 mA output signal.
The use of an ultrathin silicon diaphragm enables precision measurement of differential pressures as low as 0.1 Inches WC while withstanding high static working pressures up to 100 psig (6.89 bar).
The Series 608 transmitters are FM approved intrinsically safe for use in the specified hazardous locations when used with an approved intrinsic safety barrier.
The rugged NEMA 4X, stainless steel housing makes this transmitter ideal for use in industrial and process plant environments.Features
- High accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional measurement for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Intrinsically safe for use in the specified hazardous locations meets specifications where pressure transmission and safety cannot be compromised
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- ± 0.25 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
Approvals & Certifications
- -18° to 71° C (0° to 160° F)
- 4-20 mA
- Screw Terminal
- Two 1/2” NPT Female Conduit
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- DC: 0 to 1045 ohms, Max.
- Clean / Dry Air
- Compatible & Combustible Gases
NACE & NIST
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 4-20 mA (Direct Current)
- 12-36 Vdc (2-Wire)
- Inches WC: 0 to 25
- 250 milliseconds
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Potentiometers for Zero & Span
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale Output/Year
- 0.25 % Accuracy: ± 0.01 % of Full Scale/°F
- 0.5 % Accuracy: ± 0.02 % of Full Scale/°F
- -28° to 85° C (-20° to 185° F)
- Lab Fume Hood Control
- Clean Room Applications
- Flow Measurements & Controls
- Filter Monitoring
- Furnace Draft Measurement
- Process Control