Images are representations only.
Numatics WG Series GrippersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series WG is a line of parallel grippers that achieve synchronous motion with a double-acting piston attached via the piston shaft to a double-sided wedge.
The double-sided angles of the wedge convert vertical motion to synchronous horizontal motion of the jaws. The grippers can be slightly pressurized via the purge port to prevent debris or coolant from entering. Vacuum can also be applied to the purge port for use in a clean room environment.Features
- Hardcoat, anodized body made of PTFE-impregnated aluminum for lighter weight and greater durability
- Ultra-high gripping force to weight ratio
- Jaws machined from S7 tool steel to prevent breakage
- Proximity switches are available to monitor jaw open and closed positions
- Additional side mounting holes and side air ports for flexible installation alternatives
- Pre-lubricated with specially formulated oil-based compound for extensive maintenance-free operation
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 1/2”, Max.