Images are representations only.
ASCO 260 Series Plastic Body Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO 260 Series is a corrosion-resistant, plastic body solenoid valve.
The valves are available with compression fitting ends for metal or plastic tubes to save installation cost.
The 260 Series is suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, life science, and press room and metal stamping applications.Features
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility
- Dispensing vending construction is NSF 169 listed
- Solenoid enclosures: Standard - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X. Optional - Open-frame solenoid, junction box enclosures
- Ambient temperature range - AC: 32° F to 125° F (0° C to 52° C). DC: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
- Engineered Plastics
- From 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Barb, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 1, UL
- 24 AC, 110 AC, 115 AC, 120 AC, 208 AC, 220 AC, 230 AC, 440 AC, 480 AC, 6 DC, 24 DC, 12 DC, 48 DC, 120 DC, 240 DC / 50, 60