Images are representations only.
ASCO 543 Series ISO 5595/1 Size 3 Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 543 is a family of ISO 5595/1 pneumatic solenoid spool valves.
The valves are designed for reliable, long service life of 30 million cycles. Compact models and options for ATEX zones 1/21 and 2/22 are available.
They are suitable for applications such as packaging. For improved product performance, wider range of options and shorter lead times, select an AVENTICS ISO valve instead.Features
- Wide range of subbases with side- or bottom-oriented ports for easy installation
- Flexible air pilot supply by seal selector
- Modular assembly with joinable subbases
- Manual tester options are available
- Can be used with unlubricated air
- From 2000 to 6000 L/M
- 5/2, 5/3
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar, Vacuum to 150 psig, 10.3 to 34.5 bar, 150 to 500 psig
- Air, Inert Gas
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/4
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 1-21, ATEX Zone 2-22, ISO , IEC 60529 (Ingress Protection), ATEX, IP65
- Solenoid - Air Pilot, Solenoid