Images are representations only.
ASCO F444 Series Air-Operated ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO F444 Series are air-operated solenoid valves designed for long life in handling lubricated air. Variations in pilot air pressure do not affect the valves´ operation. A unique sealing member isolates pilot air pressure from mainline fluid.Features
- Handles fluids up to 200° F (92° C).
- Some constructions handle steam up to 353° F (177° C).
- Mountable in any position.
- Brass body for long service life.
- From 0.5 Cv to 1.0 Cv, from 1.0 Cv to 2.0 Cv
- 4-Way - 4/2
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 3/8
- Female NPT
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot