Images are representations only.
Series 4B 1/4 DIN Temperature/Process ControllerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 4B 1/4 DIN Temperature/Process Controller is designed to accept thermocouple, RTD, current or voltage input and provide dual outputs for control.
Available outputs include relay/relay, voltage pulse/relay, current/relay, or linear voltage/relay.
The units can be programmed for ON/OFF, PID, auto-tuning, or manual tuning control methods.
The PID control is supported by 64 ramp/soak actions. The Series 4B also includes two additional alarm outputs. The second relay output can be reconfigured as a third alarm output. The alarm type can be selected from 13 different preprogrammed alarm functions.
The controller features dual LED displays for local indication of process and setpoint values.Features
- Universal Input accepts Process Transmitters, RTD’s or Thermocouple Signals
- On/Off, PID, or Manual Output Control
- RS-485 Standard on all Models
- Stage Control Program for up to 64 Ramp/Soak Actions
- ± 0.25 % of Span, ± 1 Least Significant Digit
Approvals & Certifications
- Mini-Node USB/RS-485 Converter
- RS-485 Modbus A-5-11 / RTU Communication Protocol
- Software Only
- 5 VA, Max.
- 1/2” High (12.7 mm) Green LED
- 3/4” High (19 mm) Red LED
- Two 4-Digit LED
- 0-10 V
- 0-20 mA
- 0-5 V
- 0-50 mV
- 4-20 mA
- DC Current
- DC Voltages
- Front Mounting
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 0-10 V - Linear Voltage
- 14 V, 10 % to -20 % - Voltage Pulse
- 4-20 mA - Current
- With PID
- 100-240 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- SPDT, 5 A at 250 Vac Resistive - Relay
- -200° to 1800° C (-328° to 3272° F)
- Control temperature for boilers, damper control based on temperature or pressure
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Packaging equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Medical equipment.
- Food service equipment.