Images are representations only.
Model F195 Disposable In-Line FilterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Remove 99.99% of unwanted particles from within your gas flow with the MODEL F195 Disposable In-Line Filter.
Encapsulated microfiber filter elements are able to filter particles as small as 0.1 micron.
Filters are completely disposable - simply remove the filter from your line and throw it away when it becomes dirty.
The transparent nylon housing makes it simple to determine if the filter needs to be changed.
- psi: 20 (kPa: 137.9, bar: 1.37) - (Out-to-in Flow Direction).
- psi: 60 (kPa: 413.7, bar: 4.1) - (In-to-out Flow Direction)
- Filter Tube Dimensions: 0.59” Internal Dimension x 1.39” Lenght
Enclosure, Body Material
- 99.99 % Efficient (Removal of 0.1 micron Particles)
- 0.6 to 5.7 scfm at psig: 1.5 to 125 (kPa: 10.3 to 861.8, bar: 0.1 to 8.6) to Gas
Maximum System Pressure
- psig: 125 (kPa: 861.8, bar: 8.6)
- psig: 0 to 125 (kPa: 0 to 861.8, bar: 0 to 8.61)
- 49° to 110° C (120° to 230° F)
- Barbed for 1/4˝ I.D. Tubing.