Images are representations only.
Series 160F Straight Stainless Steel Pitot TubeBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 160F Straight Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel with permanently etched insertion depth graduations for a lifetime of service.
The static pressure port is parallel to the sensing tube to allow quick, easy alignment of the tube with air flow.
The straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts through grills and pressure taps, as well as aids in positioning in hard to reach locations where a hook style Pitot tube may not allow access.Features
- Straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts
- Permanent stamped insertion depth graduations facilitate accurate positioning
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow
- ± 2 % of Full Scale, 0 to 9000 fpm (45 m/sec)
Approvals & Certifications
Enclosure, Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
Insertion 'U' Length
- 18” (46 cm)
- 24” (60.9 cm)
- 36” (91.4 cm)
- 48” (121.9 cm)
- 60” (152.4 cm)
- 815.5° C (1,500° F)
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch, or transmitter where hook style Pitot tubes don’t allow access.