Images are representations only.
Numatics CGT Series Guide SlideBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series CGT is a compact guide slide that is ideal when high load and force are required and minimum space is available.
The slide´s piston-and-rod assembly has been machined directly into the extruded body to achieve space savings. The Series CGT provides several options to mount both the slide assembly and tooling. The slide is ideal for analytical and diagnostic equipment, automotive, and bottling applications, plus commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.Features
- Steel reinforced rod wiper assures wiping action on guide shafts to protect bearings from operating environment contamination
- Sensor mounting track is extruded into the body with no external brackets necessary. Easy access for Hall effect or Reed switches
- Guide shafts are hardened ground and polished. Oversize diameter provides additional load support and rigidity
- Two bearings choices are available: recirculating ball for heavy-duty applications and sintered bronze for medium- to light-duty applications
- 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 16 mm
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 200 mm, Max.