Images are representations only.
Numatics 5599-2 (Size 2) Series Pneumatic ISO ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics 5599-2 (Size 2) ISO solenoid valves are high-speed, heavy-duty valves designed for general service on all types of automation.
They provide industry-leading operating life and repeatable and reliable performance in harsh environments. The 5599-2 Series complies with the ISO 5599/2 standard for valve unit-to-base interchangeability.
It incorporates patented spool-and-sleeve technology making it ideal for high cycle-rate machine applications found in the automotive, press room and stamping, and tire manufacturing industries.Features
- Modular design for easy configuration and elimination of internal wiring
- Energy consumption minimized via pressure regulators
- Machine cycle rate optimized via speed controls
- Fieldbus electronics and I/O capable for system networking
- Direct-solenoid and solenoid pilot-actuated models are available
- Terminal block for ease of wiring
- From 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv
- 4-Way - 5/2, 4-Way - 5/3, 4-Way - 5/3 - Closed Center, 4-Way - 5/3 - Open Center, 4-Way - 5/3 - Pressure Center
- Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
- Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/8
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, IP65, ISO
- Solenoid - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Direct-Acting