Images are representations only.
Series 783 & 784 Ice Cube RelayBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 783 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured 3PDT relay that can control up to 3 devices with a single trigger.
Series 784 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured 4PDT relay that can be used to handle loads up to 15 amps for AC or DC circuits.
Utilizing the same trigger, this relay can be used in underground parking garage applications to signal audible and visual alarms for high levels of carbon monoxide, while opening the dampers and starting the exhaust fans.
Series 783 & 784 feature a flag status indicator and a LED status lamp to let the user know when the relay is activated. In order to differentiate between AC and DC actuated models, the push-to-test button is color-coded.
For testing the operation, a removable lockdown lever holds the test button in place. The clear plastic housing gives a view of the contacts and there is a removable I.D. tag for labeling the circuit.Features
- Clear plastic housing to easily view the contacts
- Flag and LED status indicators for visual confirmation of relay state
- Socket mounted for quick installation/replacement
Approvals & Certifications
- 1.4 W
- 1.5 VA
- Silver Alloy Plug - in Contacts
- 12 A at 277 Vac 50/60 Hz
- 15 A at 120 Vac 50/60 Hz
- 28 Vdc
Enclosure, Body Material
- Plastic Polycarbonate
- 120 Vac
- 24 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz - AC Operated Model
- 103 to 2,770 ohms - Coil Resistance
- -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)
- 24 to 120 Vac - Load Voltage
- 24 Vdc - Load Voltage
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Refrigeration Compressor Systems
- HVAC Motor Controls
- Water / Wastewater Pump Control