Images are representations only.
Model DPL110 Dual Point Level SwitchBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Maintain liquid level high and low limits with the Model DPL Dual Point Level Switch.
Units can be used for single or dual point level control in semi-solid liquids, industrial slurries or heavy-bodied liquids like wastewater.
Standard 24 inch electrodes can be cut by the end-user to a shorter length or lengthened by adding up to two 24 inch extensions (sold separately) to reach the maximum recommended length of 72 inches.
Model DPL contains no moving parts to get stuck or wear out. Controller features adjustable sensitivity and DIN rail-mountable socket mount.Features
- Contains no moving parts to get stuck or wear out
- Easily adjustable sensitivity for added application flexibility
- DIN rail-mountable socket mount for easy install
- Standard 24" (61 cm) electrodes can be cut by the end-user to a shorter length or lengthened by adding up to two 24" (61 cm) extensions (sold separately) to reach the maximum recommended length of 72" (183 cm)
- 10 feet (3 metres)
- Screw Terminals Located on Socket Mount
- NEMA 6
Insertion 'U' Length
- 72” (182.9 cm)
- 35 mm DIN Rail
- 1” NPT Male
- 5 A at 240 Vac
- 120 Vac 50/60 Hz
- psig: 30 (kPa: 206, bar: 2.06)
- 12 Vac
- 100° C (212° F)
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Food and beverage
- Caustics and acids
- Boilers and steam generators
- Sewage and wastewate