Images are representations only.
Numatics ASP Series CylindersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series ASP is a heavy-duty NFPA steel body pneumatic cylinder line designed to meet strenuous applications.
The cylinders employ extra-long graphite-filled cast iron rod bushings and standard oversize wear bands (located on the rear of the piston). In addition, a proven “T-seal” piston seal configuration with carboxylated nitrile and self-lubricating PTFE® compound enhances durability.
The ASP Series is designed for applications in analytical and diagnostic equipment, bottling lines, commercial kitchen and laundry equipment, and dust collector systems.Features
- Competitive interchangeability with heavy-duty steel NFPA cylinders
- Larger wear band achieves longer life than competitive cylinders
- Floating cushion seal design enables rapid stroke reversal by providing instantaneous full-flow to the piston
- Wide bore size and stroke range for a variety of applications
- Easy to mount with over 21 available mounting styles
- Equipped for magnetic position detectors
- 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3-1/4, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 481, 99?, Max.