Images are representations only.
Model 480 Vaneometer Swing Vane AnemometerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Model 480 Vaneometer™ Swing Vane Anemometer is a durable, economically priced instrument specifically designed to simplify the measurement of low air velocities.
It is accurate to ±5% of full scale to 100 FPM and ±10% from 100 FPM to the top of scale. It has a spirit level to ensure accurate readings and the large scales are easy to read and visible from both sides.Features
- Small size and weight for easy portability
- Easy to clean ABS plastic housing
- ± 10 % of Full Scale
- ± 5 % of Full Scale
- Measure Air Flow Into Laboratory Fume Hoods
Enclosure, Body Material
- 25 to 400 fpm (0 to 2.0 m/sec)
- Measure air flow into laboratory fume hoods