Images are representations only.
Numatics 501 Series Directional Control ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series 501 is a line of general purpose automation valves designed for directional control and piloting applications requiring compact size, high flow capability, and energy savings.
Engineers can achieve the flow of a 15 mm to 20 mm valves in a more compact package, saving space, cost, and energy in their machine designs. In addition, no other valve in its class offers such a broad range of pressure regulator, pressure shut-off, and exhaust flow control accessories.
The 501 Series valve’s pressure shut —off option permits users to replace individual valves without stopping their production process — reducing line downtime and maintenance. The combination of the pressure regulator and the Numasizing™ engineering tool can dramatically minimize air and energy consumption.Features
- Modular design permits easy configuration and modification
- Sub-base mounted valve is well suited for in-panel valve piloting applications
- High flow rate, compact size, and optional mounting plate enable efficient use of cabinet space
- Dual three-way version enables placement of two, three-way valves in the space of a four-way valve
- Compatible with Numatics’ G3 and 580 electronic fieldbus platforms
- 580 CHARM node is compatible with DeltaV™ distributed control system with electronic marshalling
- Catalog Assembly Kits 501 502 503 ASCO Pdf pdf 8.2 MB
- Catalog Cabinet Mounting 501 ASCO Pdf pdf 5.9 MB
- Catalog Fieldbus Electronics 501 ASCO Pdf pdf 8.2 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Solenoid Detector Pdf pdf 4.7 MB
- European Catalog Pneumatic Valve Islands Quick Selection AS Pdf pdf 9.1 MB