Images are representations only.
ASCO HV434 Series Gas Shut-Off ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series HV434 is a family of low-temperature, stainless-steel shutoff valves with proof of closure for on-off or gas pilot control of commercial and industrial gas burners in harsh environments.
The valves combine a unique double-disc design with a rugged 303 SST GO™ Switch to provide electrical indication of "closed" position.
Their low-power DC peak-and-hold constructions reduce energy consumption to 0.85 W (hold). The valves design with large pilot orifice provides consistent and reliable operation.Features
- Requires zero minimum pressure differential for robust operation in locations with low supply pressure.
- Solenoid operator and proof-of-closure switch have Class I, Div. 1 enclosures for use in hazardous locations.
- Wide ambient temperature range of -40° F to 125° F (-40° C to 52° C).
- Maximum operating pressure differential up to 50 psi (3.4 bar).
- Resilient soft seating for tight shutoff.
- Complies with ANSI/ISA-12.27.01.2003 single-seal requirements.
- Meets the metallurgical requirements of NACE MR0175-2003 (DC only).
- Offered in 1" pipe size.
- Available in AC and DC voltages.
- Brass - Nickel-Plated
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv, from 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 1.0 Cv to 2.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor, Hazardous
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/8, 3/4
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- 110 AC, 120 AC, 230 AC, 220 AC - 50, 60