Images are representations only.
Series 616WL Differential Pressure TransmitterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The SERIES 616WL Differential Pressure Transmitter senses very low pressures of air and non-combustible, compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal.
All models, including those featuring the 3 digit LCD digital read-out, are factory calibrated to specific ranges as listed in the chart below.
Positive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within a full span accuracy of ±0.50%. This weatherproof unit is enclosed in a polycarbonate case, designed to meet (IP66/NEMA 4X). Internal digital push button zero and span allow for quick and simple field calibration.Features
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Zero and span controls provides easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
- High precision accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional accuracy for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale, Display Accuracy ± 0.5 %
Approvals & Certifications
- -6.67° to 48.9° C (20° to 120° F)
- DC: 38 mA - Max.
- Screw Typical Terminal Block
- NEMA 4X
- DC: 0 to 900 ohms, Max.
Maximum System Pressure
- psig: 2 to 4
- Non-Combustible, Compatible Gases
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 4-20 mA
- 12-30 Vdc (2-Wire)
- Inches WC: 0 to 1
- Pa: 0 to 250
Process Connection Material
- Vinyl Tubing
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Digital Push Button
- ± 1 % of Full Scale Per Year
- ± 0.02 % of Full Scale/°F
- 0.036 % of Full Scale/°C
- -17.8° to 60° C (0° to 140° F)
- 3/16” Tube
- Dual Size to Fit 1/8” & 3/16” I.D. Rubber or Vinyl Tubing
- Low pressure applications
- Outdoor HVAC
- Dust collection
- Roof-top equipment