Images are representations only.
Numatics MCR Series Rodless CylindersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series MCR is a line of magnetically coupled rodless pneumatic cylinders that are interchangeable with competitive products.
The cylinders are designed with a piston and carriage that are coupled using rare earth magnets. When the cylinder is pressurized from one end, the piston will travel the length of the tube, which in turn moves the carriage. The MCR Series is suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, automotive, biofuels, bottling, and commercial kitchen equipment applications.Features
- Standard carriage models offer 50% space saving over conventional cylinders
- Competitive interchangeability with magnetically coupled rodless cylinders
- Several shock options available for optimum load deceleration
- Externally guided options available that permit higher load capacities; end-plate design allows easy shock absorber installation
- 32 mm, 40 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 12 mm, 165 mm
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 2540 mm, Max.