Images are representations only.
Series MS2 Magnesense II Differential Pressure TransmitterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series MS2 Magnesense® II Differential Pressure Transmitter combines the proven stable Hall Effect sensing technology of our original Series MS with additional features to reduce installation time and simplify ordering.
Like the original Series MS, the second generation transmitter can be used as a linear pressure output or a linear velocity output with the square root extraction done in the transmitter. Additional parameters have been included to expand the square root capability to include flow measurements.Features
- Field selectable ranges and output signal reduce inventory and the chances of ordering an incorrect part
- BACnet® or Modbus® serial communications reduce wiring cost by daisy-chaining the transmitters
- Our integral field-upgradeable display or plug-in remote display tool save upfront material cost and allow for local viewing of measurements
- ± 1 % of Full Scale
- ± 2 % of Full Scale
Approvals & Certifications
- Baud Rate: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200
- 40 mA - Max.
- 5-Digit LCD
- Terminal Block for 16 to 22 AWG (3-Wire, Removable)
- Current Output: 0-1250 ohms, Max.
- Voltage Output: 1 kiloohms Min.
- Non-Combustible & Compatible Gases
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 0-10 Vdc, 3-Wire
- 0-5 Vdc
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- 10-35 Vdc (2-Wire)
- 17-36 Vdc
- Isolated 21.6 to 33 Vac (3-Wire)
- Inches WC: 0.10 to 28
- kPa: 0 to 6.975
- Millimeters WC: 0 to 697.5
- Pa: 0 to 6,975
- 1.5 to 45 seconds
- Adjustable 0.5 to 15 seconds
- Diaphragm in Vertical Position
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Digital Push Button
- ± 1 %/Year Full Scale Output
- -18° to 66° C (0° to 150° F)
- 3/16” Tube
- Duct Static Pressure in Commercial Buildings
- Filter Monitoring in Air Handler Units
- Building Pressure in Pharmaceutical Semi-Conductor Clean Rooms
- Air Velocity / Flow in VAV Systems