Images are representations only.
ASCO 202 Series Preciflow Proportional ValvesBrand: ASCO
ASCO 202 Series Preciflow solenoid valves are designed to precisely control the flow rates in medical equipment and analytical instrumentation.
They proportionally control the flow of air and inert gases by varying the electrical input signal to the coil. The compact, ultra-reliable valves are suitable for applications such as gas chromatography, mass flow controllers, dental equipment, and blood pressure monitoring instruments.Features
- Low hysteresis (< 5%), excellent repeatability (< 3%), and high sensitivity (< 2%) make the valves ideal for high-precision flow control.
- Minimum operating pressure is not required, and the valves are well-suited for vacuum operation.
- Compact frictionless architecture saves valuable space in analytical and medical instrumentation.
- Power consumption as low as 1 W fulfills the most stringent instrument power requirements.
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant for applications in lead-free environments.
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- Less than .05 Cv, from .05-.1 Cv, from 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar
- Air, Inert Gas, Fuel Oil, Light Oil, Water
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/8
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP
Standards & Regulations
- Proportional, Solenoid
- 24 DC
- European Catalog Solenoid Valve 19mm Cartridge 202 ASCO Pdf pdf 649 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valve IPC 202 ASCO Pdf pdf 186 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valve M5 202 ASCO Pdf pdf 551 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valve Pad Mount 202 ASCO Pdf pdf 269 KB
- Series 202 12 7 15 5mm Preciflow Catalog Pdf pdf 393 KB
- Series 202 19 30mm Preciflow Catalog Pdf pdf 590 KB
- Series 202 19mm Preciflow IPC Catalog Pdf pdf 411 KB
- Series 202 Preciflow Cartidge Catalog Pdf pdf 623 KB