Images are representations only.
Numatics NB Series Compact Barrel CylindersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics NB Series is a line of compact barrel cylinders that have competitive interchangeability with other rodless cylinder products.
Their compact design cuts space requirements by 50% compared to rodded cylinders. Highly reliable Duralon® rod bearing material is resistant to corrosion, moisture, and temperature to 325°F.
It has an extremely high load-bearing capacity, very low friction, and will not score the piston rod. The NB Series pneumatic cylinder is suitable for analytical and medical equipment, bottling, biofuels, and commercial kitchen and laundry equipment applications.Features
- Dual air supply at one end eliminates tubing going to the opposite end of the cylinder - preventing interference with the operation of the device
- Extruded tube construction requires fewer supports than other cylinders
- Stainless steel tie bolts and aluminum spacers lock precision machined heads tightly around a unique, high-strength, composite cylinder tube
- Extremely smooth tube with self-lubricating interior surface ensures highly reliable performance and extended seal life
- High-impact resistance reduces chances of cylinder failure due to dings or dents
- Zero slip-stick avoids problems that metal cylinders encounter when sitting in a static condition for extended periods of time
- 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 4”, 1-1/16”, 3”
- Corrosive, Indoor, Washdown
- 4”, Max.