Images are representations only.
ASCO 321 Series Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 321, also known as 8321, quick-exhaust solenoid valves are designed for quick venting to 0 psi through their external orifice.
Air is exhausted to rapidly shift control valves. The pilot-operated valves have resilient seated poppets for tight shutoff.
They are well suited for refining, chemical, and food and beverage applications that require a quick-exhaust valve.Features
- Valves are available in voltage-ranging and harsh-environment constructions
- Next Gen solenoid models available that reduce power consumption, increase AC and DC operating temperatures, and extend coil life
- Mountable in any position for flexible installation
- ATEX, IECEx certifications for operation in hazardous conditions
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From .05-.1 Cv, from 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv, from .43 to .86 Kv, from .86 to 1.73 Kv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Open
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Corrosive, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 3/8
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 1-21, ATEX Zone 2-22, CSA, IEC Ex Zone 1-21, SIL, Typical 1, Typical 2, Typical 3, Typical 3S, Typical 4, Typical 4X, Typical 6, Typical 6P, Typical 7, Typical 9, UL
- Solenoid - Air Pilot
- 100 to 240 AC/DC Voltage Ranging, 12 to 24 DC Voltage Ranging, 125 DC Battery Charging, 110 AC, 12 DC, 120 AC, 120 DC, 24 AC, 24 DC, 24 to 120 AC/DC Voltage Ranging, 240 DC, 250 DC Battery Charging/50, 50/60, 60