Images are representations only.
Model 160G Averaging Air Flow GridBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Model 160G Averaging Air Flow Grid utilizes 16 sensing points to provide precision sensing across its 16.5" (41.9 cm) length and width.
The ball pivot joint and tightening nut allows the user to position the sensing grid at any angle in any direction for ease of use in hard to reach locations.
The included color coded tubing connects to the integral barbed fittings, providing a differential pressure signal to a gage or manometer where the readings can be converted into a velocity or flow reading.Features
- Maximum Reach of Approximately 52" (132 cm)
- 16 Sensing Points Provide an Accurate Average Flow
- ± 2 % of Full Scale
- Measure Face Air Velocity on Grills, Diffusers, Registers, Exhaust Hoods
Approvals & Certifications
- 1000 to 5000 fpm (5 to 25 MPS) to Air
Handle Assembly Material
- Stainless Steel - Wetted Materials
- Compatible Gases
- -40° to 125° C (-40° to 260° F)
- 1/4” Tube
- 1/8” Tube
- Aluminum with Rubber Bumpers - Standoffs
- Black Polycarbonate - Grid
- Carbon Steel - Swivel
- Silicone Rubber
- Stainless Steel - Bolts & Wing Nut
- Measure face air velocity on grills, diffusers, registers, exhaust hoods