Images are representations only.
Series 32B 1/32 DIN Temperature/Process ControllerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The compact Series 32B Temperature/Process Controller offers advanced control features for the most demanding temperature or process applications.
Enclosed in a 1/32 DIN housing, the Series 32B is designed with dual, 4-digit LED displays for local indication of process value and setpoint.
Control methods include ON/OFF, PID, self-tune, and manual tune. PID control is supported with 64 temperature and time (ramp/soak) control actions.
The dual loop output control allows simultaneous heating and cooling control. The second output can be configured as an alarm mode using one of the thirteen built-in alarm functions.
RS-485 communication is standard on the Series 32B. Up to 247 communication addresses are available with transmission speeds of 2400 to 38,400 bps. The controller also features universal input, selectable temperature units (°F/°C), selectable resolution, quick sampling rate and security protection.Features
- Universal Input accepts Process Transmitters, RTD’s or Thermocouple Signals
- On/Off, PID, or Manual Output control
- RS-485 Standard on all Models
- Stage Control Program for up to 64 Ramp/Soak Actions
- ± 0.25 % of Span, ± 1 Least Significant Digit
Approvals & Certifications
- RS-485 Modbus at ASCII Communication Protocol
- Software Only
- 5 VA, Max.
- 0.25” High (6.35 mm) LED, PV: Red, SV: Green
- Two 4-Digit LED
- DC Current
- DC Voltages
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 14 V, 10 % to -20 %, Max.
- 4-20 mA - Current
- Current Output
- Relay Output
- Voltage Output
- 100-240 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- SPST Relay, 3 A at 250 Vac Resistive
- -200° to 1,800° C (-328° to 3,272° F)
- Oven, boiler, or chiller control
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Packaging equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Medical equipment
- Food service equipment