Images are representations only.
ASCO H137 Series HydraMotor ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO H137 Series is a cast-iron bodied safety shutoff valve with electrohydraulic actuator for on-off control of combustion gas.
It is designed for boilers, industrial furnaces, dryers, dehydrators, large conversion burners, air heaters, and similar applications.
The self-contained Hydramotor actuator is a powerful, pull-type hydraulic ram providing output force of 1,400 pounds to fully open the valve.
Upon current interruption, dual-redundant relief valves dump hydraulic pressure, closing the valve in 1 second or less.Features
- Broad ambient temperature range suitable for hot (150° F/66° C) or frigid (-40° F/-40° C) environments.
- Slow- or fast-opening constructions make it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Type 1 General Purpose enclosure standard, optional Type 4 Watertight enclosure available for outdoor or indoor wash down installations.
- Rugged construction ensures high reliability and durability.
- Visual indication of valve open & closed position is standard.
- Optional electrical interlock proof of closure switch is available.
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified.
- Cast Iron
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 2”, 2-1/2”, 3”
- Flange, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, Typical 4, Typical 7, Typical 9, UL
- 120 AC