Images are representations only.
Numatics PG6J80 Series GrippersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics PG6J80 Series is a line of six-finger grippers utilizing a double acting piston to open and close the devices´ jaws. All six jaws are synchronized for accurate positioning. The gripper´s ejectors operate independently of its jaws, providing a convenient method to strip parts from the device.
The grippers are suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, biofuels, bottling, and commercial kitchen and laundry equipment applications.Features
- Hardcoated, anodized, PTFE-impregnated aluminum body is lightweight and highly durable
- T-slot jaws design provides superior load-bearing support
- Single acting ejectors extend and retract together
- Easy access stroke adjustment screw provides precise control of jaw travel
- Position sensing is available.
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 1/2”, Max.