Images are representations only.
Model UFM Compact Ultrasonic FlowmeterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Model UFM Compact Ultrasonic Flowmeter is a low cost clamp-on, ultrasonic flowmeter.
The Model UFM implements the transit-time difference to measure flow rates in pipes non-invasively. It is a compact and lightweight design, featuring an easily installed, all in one clamp-on unit.
This unit can measure velocity and flow in pipes with outside diameters ranging from 0.98 to 4.62" (24.89 to 117.35 mm).
The screen offers easy to read text with a convenient backlight for visual comfort.
This model comes with a volume pulse and 4 to 20 mA flow rate output.Features
- Non-invasive pipe measurement
- Simple installation with all necessary components included such as converter, sensor, cables and mounting accessories
- Compact and lightweight design, featuring an easily installed, all in one clamp-on unit intended for homogeneous liquids that contain no air
- Screen offers easy to read text displaying both flow rate and total with a convenient backlight for visual comfort
- Kit Includes:
- Converter w/ adjustable guiderail
- Set of 1.81 to 2.75" (46 to 70 mm)clamps
- Set of 2 to 5" (51 to 127 mm) clamps
- Set of small pipe adaptor circle clamps
- Set of small pipe adaptor V clamps
- Ultrasonic coupling grease
- ± 3 % of Flow Reading for > 0.98 ft/sec (> 0.3 m/sec)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 7 W
- 2 Line x 16-Characters
- Backlit: T: 3.27” H x 0.74” W (83.1 mm x 18.8 mm)
- 16.4´ (5 m) Cable
Enclosure, Body Material
- Plastic Polycarbonate
- Clean Water with < 3 % by Volume of Particulate Content
NACE & NIST
- 200 Hz
- 3.5 mA
- 620 ohms, Max.
- Analog: 1 Opto-Isolated 4-20 mA
- Pulse: 1 Opto Isolated MOSFET Relay, 500 mA - Max.
- 0.98” to 4.62” (24.89 to 117.35 mm) - Pipe Outside Diameter
- 12 to 24 Vdc or Vac
- 0° to 85° C (32° to 185° F)
- ± 0.5 %
- < 1 second
- Flow Measurement for Heat Metering
- Chilled Water Metering & Monitoring
- Potable Water Metering & Monitoring
- Process Water Metering & Monitoring