Images are representations only.
Series 765 Process Gauge with Dampened MovementBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 765 Process Gauge with Dampened Movement minimizes effects of vibration without liquid filling.
With this dampened movement the 765 gauges are ideal for use in any application where high pulsation or vibration exists.
The 765 gauges offer dual scale range (psi/kPa) with ±0.5% full-scale accuracy. They are designed with a Phenolic safety-case and have a solid front with a blow-out back. Excellent chemical compatibility is insured with the 316L SS socket and Bourdon tube.
A wide offering of ranges are available from full vacuum to 20,000 psi. The 765 process gauge comes standard with bottom 1/4" or 1/2" male NPT connections.Features
- Liquid-free dampened movement minimizes effect of vibration and cost to maintain
- Stainless steel socket and Bourdon tube permit use in chemical applications
- High accuracy gauge for applications requiring more precise measurement
- Models that support vacuum to high pressure ranges provide a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
- ± 0.5 % ANSI/ASME Grade 2A
Approvals & Certifications
- RoHS II
Enclosure, Body Material
- Phenolic Plastic with Safety Blow-Out Back
- NEMA 4
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Safety Glass Lens
- Liquids & Gases
- Flush Mounted Ring
NACE & NIST
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- bar: 0 to 68.9
- Inches Hg: 0 to 30
- kPa: 0 to 6,894
- psi: 0 to 1,000
- Dial: 4.5”
- -40° to 93° C (-40° to 200° F)
- 316L Stainless Steel Socket
- Process Applications
- Pulp & Paper